We Accept Technological Change; Even If It Is 'Planned' Obsolescence,
Like with the Apple iPhone!
Then Why Not Try Another 
Weight Loss Product?
I Accept That 
I Will Have to Change a Habit or 2.
Might Even Have To Modify What I Eat; and, When I Eat It.
What's For Dinner, Bill?
Too many of my loved ones have died because
 their legs couldn't handle their weight anymore 
and they fell over.
Then It Becomes Morphine and Simple 24 Hour Bed-Sore Therapy and Care, at $ 6,000+ Per Month.
With My Beer Belly (without the Beer), I was ready. 
So I went from 187 lbs to 157 lbs in about 6 months.
With NO Excercise. 
Now I Have a Flat Belly.
Search For 'Baranta Health,' then AM Ultra; PM Ultra; and the Shake at:
For Bulk Pricing, Call Bill Sefton at (925) 735-6529
The Doer, Starts Now, Launches His Business When He Is 80% Ready; Then Works On The Remaining 20%. Thus, The Doer is 96% DONE while the Thinker is Still Thinking About It!
William (Bill) Lee Sefton is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with 50+ years of experience in individual income tax matters and estate planning (Living Trusts, et.al.) and trust administration, helping trustees and executors administer their trust and/or estate. Because both his father and stepfather were well known attorneys, Bill is not an attorney and renders no legal advice nor is he an investment adviser. Why? He doesn't want to be glued to the stock market like an investment adviser should be. In addition to being a CPA, with both public and private accounting experience spanning over half a century, Bill earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree (Willamette University) and a Masters in Accounting Degree (University of Southern California). Information contained on this and related websites and other media is written for a general audience and should not be used to do anything without the consultation with an educated, licensed, and experienced professional who can customize the information to your personal situation. We believe in well informed clients; and we reserve the right to disengage and refuse further access or service to anyone, like perhaps someone who seems to want to stretch the rules. We choose to drive down the ‘middle of the road’ and ‘not cross the line.’
                                                                                                © Copyright 2019 - William Lee Sefton, CPA - (925) 735-6529 PT
Powered By ClickFunnels.com